# Thread - 2008-09-14 at 2:05 AM
Well, I dont have fun to play ra3. I dont know what it is exact, but I dont like ra3 atm.
A few explanations:
- tanks dont play an important role
- I dont like to expand with allies or soviets
- the games can endure a hour easily
- one day tournaments are problematic
- for me its more scouting and reacting than scouting and attacking, it seems to be a bit to defensive
well, I didnt play ra3 for many weeks and I dont want to say that its a bad game, its just a personal impression
I think the most players like the game (but many dont it, too)
# Answer: 4 - 2008-10-06 at 9:47 PM
Ive seen some gr.org tournament replays just a few minutes ago... and the game is still boring and simple
no, I dont like it
shadowterran for example is building only vindicators (bombers), peacekeepers, and rocket troops and winning the tournament
there still are some crucial bugs and exploits and some players build walls around their whole base...
and the matches endure as long, too...